To attract and win people to Christ, develop each person to full maturity in their relationship to Him, and mobilize them to fulfill their destiny in service to God.
5 Ways We Are Loved By God
- As enemies of God, we have been reconciled with God (Romans 5:10-11).
- As Law-breakers, we have been justified by the Law-giver (Romans 3:26).
- As prodigal sinners, we have been forgiven by a prodigal God (Luke 15:22-24).
- As bad people, we have been baptized into the death of Jesus (Romans 6:3-5).
- As the unrighteous, we have been given Christ's righteousness (Romans 5:19).
5 Ways We Love Our Neighbor
- Having been reconciled, we seek reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18-20).
- Having been justified, we remind others of the Gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4).
- Having been forgiven, we ask others for forgiveness (Matthew 6:12-15).
- Having been baptized, we wash others with the Word (Ephesians 5:25-26).
- Having been given all of Christ, we freely give to all (2 Corinthians 9:6-8).
We see a church that is not a building, but believers called to celebrate the presence of God in all areas of life. That’s worship.
We see a church where people gather together in a safe, secure, accepting, and loving environment. That’s fellowship.
We see a church that will help provide educational and spiritual opportunity for each person to become fully devoted to Jesus Christ. That’s discipleship.
We see a church that helps individuals discover, develop, and deploy their unique God-given abilities. That’s ministry.
We see a church that communicates God’s love and each person’s need to personally respond to His free offer of forgiveness. That’s evangelism.